Games Servers List

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Games Servers List

Free Games servers advertisments

New info about players

Demonu

New info about players Empty New info about players

Post  Demonu Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:08 am

I see many amateurs every day from noobs to kids but never serious players maybe very rarely:

When visiting a page muonline many players create account download the client but never read what settings have this game and how I am reward when i play

Then when i connect to MuOnline i play 10 minute ? seriously how can you expect to understand the game and settings if you play just 10 minutes oh my god

This new generation know nothing about MuOnline but playing and when I get bored i search new server muonline and start again from 0 hahahaha It amuses me

DemonuMu is a Free Project create and the combined [hard/medium/easy] to have fun without getting bored but at the same time and work to have activity every day

Just because the server have 0 players or 3 players etc does not mean that server it's not good if you are a serious player then read the website what is the settings and play

After you understand how's this game work

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 pm