Games Servers List

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Games Servers List

Free Games servers advertisments

[AD] Ecstasy[AD] Ecstasy Network Mu [S6E3][50x/500x][Ingame Reward Vote]

EcstasyAD

[AD] Ecstasy[AD] Ecstasy Network Mu [S6E3][50x/500x][Ingame Reward Vote] Empty [AD] Ecstasy[AD] Ecstasy Network Mu [S6E3][50x/500x][Ingame Reward Vote]

Post  EcstasyAD Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:17 am

Ecstasy Network

Ecstasy Network is a network of private servers that will start with Mu Online as this is our favorite game and the game with our most knowledge. We will be planning on expanding games after each server is nurtured enough to stand on their own. (Still providing support, of course) We aim on creating a variety of different servers for different games as we grow. We've started the Low EXP server rate development during the early November 2013 and released it a week ago nearly at the end of November. It was private providing only advertisements through top 100s. The owner has been busy working on the server still fixing up some configurations and setting up the high EXP server which was released today. I, well, have been busy and haven't been able to advertise on RaGEZONE, which is my job, so I apologize to you guys that will plan on playing on the Low rate server since it's already been a week. We have not finished the development of the servers as of which the website and the forums are not completed entirely but the servers is completed.
    Anyways, onto the server information.

Server Information

Powered by MuEngine server files

ecstasynetwork net

Low Server Features:
    - EXP: 50x Low rate hard server
    - LOW Zen drop rates
    - Reset stats
    - Ingame reset system
    - High spawn rate
    - 100 Limit Resets (Max stats of 65k, 500 points per reset = With maxed resets, 50k bonus points)
    - Longterm Server
    - Ingame PC Points Shop (Vote points increase OR events)
    - Anti-Hack System
    - Playtime System (AKA AFK System)
    - Requires quests to be done
    - Stable
    - Lagless
    - Custom Events:
    - Weekly EXP Event
    - Dungeon Race
    - BringMe event
    - PvP Event
    - Scramble Words Trivia Event
    - Gambling Event

Ingame Commands:[/size]
    /reset - Resets your character at level 400
    /add[str,agi,vit,ene,com] - Adds your stat points
    /post - Global chat
    /vault 0 to 2 - Multiple vaults
    /clearpk - disabled

High Server Features:

- EXP: 500x server
    - Reset stats
    - Ingame reset system
    - High spawn rate
    - 65k max stats
    - Longterm Server
    - Ingame PC Points Shop (Vote points increase OR events)
    - Anti-Hack System
    - Playtime System (AKA AFK System)
    - Quest Items in shop
    - Stable
    - Lagless
    - Custom Events:
    - Weekly EXP Event
    - Dungeon Race
    - BringMe event
    - PvP Event
    - Scramble Words Trivia Event
    - Gambling Event

Ingame Commands:

/reset  - Resets your character at level 400
    /add[str,agi,vit,ene,com] - Adds your stat points
    /post - Global chat
    /vault 0 to 2 - Multiple vaults
    /evo - 2nd/3rd instant Class Advancement (Still requires completing the quest with quest items in Lor Bar for level 220 quests)
    /clearpk - Clears PK (Requires 3 Jewel of Creations) would you rather us disable it? Wink

Unique Features:
    - Custom Vote Reward System
    - Dual Server Rankings Support
    - Exchange Vote Points to Resets System
    - Item Upgrader

Unique feature screenshots are listed below.

The current staff for the network are the owner of the server, I, a forum admin, and a 3 GMs. We are currently looking for additional staff:

We are open to suggestions. <3

[size=5]Server Reviews:

lelux1;7887141 wrote:Best MU. everyone must try it Very Happy. not too hard, and no lag

Andrei Makovei;7893691 wrote:Do you know that feeling when starting on a new server , and you get very good very fast?..when you can easily switch between maps because you can kill any mob from the available maps?...well , i'm realy tired of that so i started looking for a server where you can start from 0 and work your way up , with hard work and dedication!
    And guess what? This is the first server that overcome all my expectation!Very Happy
    I realy recomend it , but in the end is your choice. So think what kind of server are you looking for , and just give it a try!Smile

---If you are having the same opinion and want to chat , look for Mako in the game--

4FUNer;7893945 wrote:1 of these server which i can trully 100 % recomend, running on premium files & stuff.

Admin (sexy girl:P) is very friendly & answered my questions asap, its rare to find actually ppl who care.

Hope some true low exp lovers will join, so ill invite my friends & we will fight like it was in the past.. because this place is trully premium & wont go down with players support, also like i said admins are friendly... unlike other m... hungrey newbies who dissapear after a week.

Good luck Ecstasy !

stupid1193;7896618 wrote:Nice server , no lag no bug . Reasonable events and rate . with support from GM  24/7 from ingame or website , i will vote this server 9.5 out of 10 . ! almost perfect Smile

I have invited my friend to come and play this sv . I will do it more often . !

MikezPro;7898306 wrote:Playing here for a little week now, and we are growing everyday new players and friendly. When you start to play XTC you become one of our family! Join us today!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:36 am